When You Think You Might Be Pregnant
This is a mystery you are trying your hardest to solve with only yourself
as detective. It hurts so much to love when love is not enough,
when someone else’s body is a kite you want to ride all the way
up to Orion, to the Big Dipper and beyond.
And sometimes the morning after is an after you want to redo.
But just remember that you are nothing less
if it turns out you happen to be carrying something more in your stomach.
That sometimes days like this are a cup half-empty,
but you are never anything less than full, less than whole.
Remember that the Ancient Greeks once believed in a flat Earth
until astronomy came along and proved it round,
and although the same may happen to you,
that world full of oceans and continental plates will still lie in your hands,
between your palms, and you will have the power to spin it, to choose.
Whatever happens now is controlled by you.
You can keep the tiny life possibly growing inside you or leave it,
but either way, thunderstorms will still come after beautiful rain.
So remember, none of this was a mistake.
Just another chance to learn.
when my family went to disney world we went on the haunted mansion ride and this actor dressed as a skeleton came up to our cart and got right in my three year old brothers face and whispered “are you scared?” and my brother kissed him on the nose and the guy laughed so hard he had to leave
Remember that your life is not a movie.
When you are broken and forlorn, a love interest will not appear in a majestic chariot and pick up the fragmented pieces of your soul. The anxiety knocking on your ribcage will never be beautiful; it will just make daily routine impossible and every inhalation painfully sharp. Learn to live with it. People are going to hurt you and karma will not always come back and slap them in the face; you will have to silence any bitterness in your heart as they are continuously dealt the upper hand in life. When someone you love leaves, slow music won’t start playing softly in the background; it will just be you, your red eyes, and the malicious feeling of being completely alone. Become your own hero. Veer from self-pity and aim for rejuvenation, scrub yourself anew, be reborn. Write to the person who left you empty and afraid, who made you cry, write ‘thanks’ - mean it.
Vaguely NSFW Asks
- 1. Are looks important in a relationship?
- 2. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 3. Are you a virgin?
- 4. Are you in a relationship?
- 5. Are you in love?
- 6. Are you single this year?
- 7. Can you commit to one person?
- 8. Describe your crush
- 9. Describe your perfect mate
- 10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 11. Do you ever want to get married?
- 12. Do you forgive betrayal?
- 13. Do you get jealous easily?
- 14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- 15. Do you have any piercings?
- 16. Do you have any tattoos?
- 17. Do you like kissing in public?
- 20. Do you shower every day?
- 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
- 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
- 28. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
- 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
- 32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- 33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
- 34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
- 35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
- 37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
- 41. Have you had sex so far this year?
- 42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
- 43. How long was your longest relationship?
- 44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- 45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
- 46. How many times did you have sex last year?
- 47. How old are you?
- 48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
- 53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 54. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 55. Share a relationship story.
- 56. State 8 facts about your body
- 57. Things you want to say to an ex
- 58. What are five ways to win your heart?
- 59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
- 60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
- 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
- 62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- 63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
- 64. What is your definition of cheating?
- 65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
- 66. What is your favourite roleplay?
- 67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- 68. What is your sexual orientation?
- 69. What turns you off?
- 70. What turns you on?
- 71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
- 72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
- 73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
- 75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
- 79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- 80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 81. Who are five people you find attractive?
- 82. Who is the last person you hugged?
- 83. Who was your first kiss with?
- 84. Why did your last relationship fail?
- 85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
You know when you’re little spoon and sleeping with someone and you wake up a little and scoot your butt and back towards them and they just so happen to be awake too and pull you in closer and you fall back asleep?
"I used to call people, then I got into e-mailing, then texting, and now I just ignore everyone."
who needs swag when you have class
I THINK I LOST A FOLLOWER FOR THIS
THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE AGAINST CLASSICAL MUSIC I’LL RAM MY TROMBONE SO FAR UP YOUR HOOHAH WHEN SOMEONE EATS YOU OUT THEY’LL BE ABLE TO PLAY THE SOLO FROM SIBELIUS’S SYMPHONY IN C
do you ever forget how attractive someone is until you see a new picture of them and you’re just like
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.